“Symptoms become significantly more important to pay attention to over time as the inflammation builds and can turn into serious—or even life-threatening—conditions like cancer, dementia, and Parkinson’s,” says Carr. “A sedentary lifestyle is an indication of poor health, and it sets people up to remain in a cycle of poor health in the future,” Weis says.
Rudimentary Criteria In Health News – For Adults
To get to the bottom of your loose stools, bring it up with your doctor. If you have an overgrowth of unwanted, male-pattern hair popping up on your chest, face, and back, it could be due to hirsutism, which is a sign of polycystic ovary syndrome . “PCOS is associated with an increased risk of diabetes infertility,” Roberts says. “If a woman notes irregular menstrual cycles, this is another sign that should cause her to seek medical attention.” If the tips of your fingers look like the round part of an upside-down spoon, it could be due to nail clubbing.
You might not think a lack of movement on the daily is that big of a deal. But, according to physical therapist and orthopedic clinical specialist blood pressure chart Danielle Weis, PT, DPT, OCS, it’s one of the biggest signs of poor health.
But if your memory problems are starting to interfere with your everyday life, that’s when it’s a problem. According to the Cleveland Clinic, forgetting where you put your glasses is a normal part of aging, what’s not normal is forgetting what your glasses are used for.
- Researchers found that half the people who reported being treated for high blood pressure also reported having gum disease.
- But chronic, intractable fatigue can be a sign of several serious illnesses—including depression, cancer, heart disease and COVID-19.
- Gum disease, in which the gums are swollen or inflamed, could be a sign of heart disease, according to a study of more than 11,750 adults published in the journal Hypertension.
- If you’re seeing a difference in your urine, such as foaminess, it could signify kidney disease.
- “Perhaps one of the most under-screened and undertreated conditions is osteoporosis,” says Adam Kreitenberg, MD, a rheumatologist in Tarzana, California.
Painless Health Life Methods Revealed
According to a 2018 study published in the Journal of the American Heart Association, women who had more belly fat had a 10 to 20 percent greater risk of having a heart attack than the women who didn’t. Your frequent yeast infections and urinary tract infections could be due to diabetes. When you have high blood sugar levels, you’re at a higher risk of both problems, says the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention . That’s why it’s always important to bring any health issues up to your doctor.
According to the Mayo Clinic, it’s usually associated with diseases of the heart and lungs, but the most common cause of nail clubbing is lung cancer. It’s far too easy to gain weight around your midsection, but for the sake of your health, you should do what you can to keep it off.
Leave a Respons